The company was formed to manufacture some of
the inventions of Mr. Myrick's, who was one of the companies
founders. Along with Emil Gauthier and Fred Kennedy
the company grew from the early days beginning in 1946 and eventually became known as Gauthier
Medical Inc. from 1965 until 1999. Today the company has three
divisions that continue to provide customer value:
Prototype Development, Contract manufacturing and
End-of-Life Product Management.